Course Enrollment Terms and conditions
- All course participants must read and and understand the course contents, fee, duration, location, course delivery method, start and finish times and dates before enrolling in our Xero live webinar course.
- If you are not sure, you must contact the course tutor, Abdullah Hussaini either via email or phone and ask for further clarification and explanation before enrolling in the Xero live webinar training course email: email@example.com Phone: 0210 222 3925
- By enrolling in our Xero live webinar training course, you agree that you have read and fully understood the course contents, fee, duration, location, course delivery method, start and finish times and dates at the time of enrollment.
Course Fee Refund Terms and Conditions
- Learner must be present in the first week of Xero live webinar training from the beginning to the end in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Learners must request his/her fee refund at the end of the first week of Xero live webinar training if he/she is not satisfied and wants to withdraw from the course.
- Upon withdrawal, learner must return all course documents and must withheld any of the course documents at all. The learner access to all course materials including recorded course videos and other live website links will be restricted and removed by the tutor.
- Learner must provide at least one good reason for his/her withdrawal at the end of first week Xero live webinar training and clearly tell the course tutor what aspects of the Xero live webinar training he/she is not satisfied with and why.
- The course fee will be refunded within three working days directly into the learner's credit card/visa debit card account which has been used to pay the course fee in the first place.
- withdrawal and refund requests will not be accepted if learner fails to comply with the above course fee refund terms and conditions.